Our computerised car diagnostics Birmingham service will highlight issues with the Vehicle Engine Management system, fuel system, and ignition system. It is state of the art and will ensure that your vehicle is fault free and runs smoothly.
We can find and troubleshoot the following:
- Problematic or difficult starting
- Loss of performance and slow or sluggish acceleration
- Poor fuel efficiency
- Engine misfires
- Intermittent or occasional stalling of the engine
- Engine overheating
- Illumination of the check engine light
- Exhaust emissions failure due to excessive CO (Carbon Monoxide) or HC (Hydrocarbon) content in the exhaust gas
Full Car Diagnostics Testing
We recommend that you check and test the electrical system every two years or whenever you have a service for any driveability problem. This is because the electrical systems within your car are becoming increasingly more complex and critical to the vehicle's operation and performance.
At Midland Tuning, we specialise in electrical diagnosis for charging, starter, battery or multiple injections and ignition systems.
Our electrical tests include:
- Engine management systems
- All types of ignition systems and vehicle electrics
- ABS systems - test & adjustments to speed sensors, modulators, relays, solenoids and pump assemblies
- SRS systems - interrogating ECM units, fault codes, airbags, clock springs, warning light checks, crash sensors
- General motor vehicle electrics
- Central body electrics (central door locking systems)
Prices start from £45 per hour call out charges may apply - Please contact us on 0121 2888122